Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Saturday, February 9, 2013

"Fly Fishing Eagle Lake" Presentation At Fly Fishers of Davis Meeting



I will be speaking at the Fly Fishers of Davis February meeting on the 26th. My power point presentation “Fly Fishing Eagle Lake” is a must see as I unlock many secrets to this vast stillwater that is so popular with fly anglers all over the west and beyond. I go in depth and cover access points, techniques, tactics, flies, entomology, the Eagle Lake rainbow, the seasons, and the history of the lake. There will be over a hundred slides of great information including maps and diagrams. I will also be donating a set of special Eagle Lake flies for that evening’s raffle in a stylish wooden box.

The meeting will be held at "Harper Junior High", 4000 East Covell Blvd. in east Davis and starts at 7:30 pm, the presentation will follow at 8pm. Guests are welcome and admission is free. I hope to see you there!



No comments:

Total Pageviews