Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Sunday, February 5, 2017

February Presentations


For the month of February I have three speaking engagements featuring my newest Powerpoint program "Mastering The Dry Fly - A Visual Experience". The feedback I've received from the clubs that I have presented to is overwhelming. I hope you can make it to one of the locations listed below and learn about the epitome of fly fishing.

On Tuesday the 7th I will be at my home club Gold Country Fly Fishers, the general meeting starts at 7pm, followed by my presentation. The meeting place is located at the Nevada County Fairgrounds, Ponderosa building, Gate #2 off McCourtney Rd. in Grass Valley. The public is welcome and it is a free event.

Wednesday the 8th I'll be down in the bay area speaking to Flycasters of San Jose, one of the oldest fly fishing clubs in the state, and one of the largest in the world. The meeting starts at 7pm, followed by my presentation. The Flycasters meet at Moreland Apartments meeting room located on the northeast corner of Payne and Saratoga. Doors open at 6:30pm. This is a free event, and welcome to the public.

On Thursday the 16th, my speaking circuit takes me to my other home club of Tahoe Truckee Fly Fishers. Their meeting takes place at the Truckee Recreation Center located at 8924 Donner Pass Rd. Doors open at 5:30pm, with the meeting starting at 6pm. I expect to see all my Truckee peeps to show up for this presentation. This event is also free and open to the public.

I can't wait to see all of you at these great fly fishing clubs and talk about the amazing world of the dry fly. See you there...



No comments:

Total Pageviews