Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Upcoming Events - January 2018

Welcome to my new monthly addition to my blog posts, "Upcoming Events" will streamline what's going on with the latest from myself and Baiocchi's Troutfitters. First up is a new podcast from The Barbless Podcast featuring an interview with me reminiscing about my home waters in the 1970's, tips on blogging, high stick nymphing, the Yuba River, The Truckee River, Lake Davis, Frenchman Lake, Jay Fair, and much more! Click here, turn up the volume, and check it out;




On January 10th I will be in Santa Rosa speaking to the Russian River Fly Fishers at their monthly club meeting with my "Mastering the Dry Fly" presentation. The meeting starts at 7 pm and will be held at the Santa Rosa Vet's Building, 1351 Maple Ave, Santa Rosa, Ca. This presentation is free and open to the public. For more information, go there website HERE


The International Sportsmen's Expo comes to Sacramento on January 18-21. I will be presenting my dry fly program on Friday the 19th at 4:30 pm at the fly fishing theater, and again on Saturday the 20th at 5:30 pm. I will also be casting on the pond with my program "Timing & Finesse vs. Brawn & Mediocrity" on Friday at 4:30 pm, and on Saturday at 3:30 pm. For a complete listing of exhibitors, schedules, and presenters click HERE 


Lance Gray and I will be hosting two Yuba Tours on the 22nd, and on February 8th. We will share access areas, rigging, entomology, techniques, and guided fishing. Handouts, mapping, and a stream side lunch is included. Cost is $145 per angler and limited to 6. To secure your spot, contact Lance at lancegrayandcompany@yahoo.com


On the 25th I will be at the California Fly Fishers Unlimited Tech Meeting in Sacramento and sharing my knowledge of how I approach the Yuba River. I'll be tying flies, rigging leaders, and explaining the new structure changes of the river. This meeting is for club members only. If you would like to join the club and get in on the tech class click HERE

That's the schedule so far for the month of January, if I have any additions, you can find them on my website's "News" page HERE 

See you on the banks of the Yuba River...

No comments:

Total Pageviews