Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Friday, August 19, 2011

Pro Guide Direct



I am sharing this gear list with you as it has products that I recommend and you might find useful and fun to have on your future trips. Having lived and fished in the Northern California area for the last 38 years, I feel very confident in these products and I know you will, too.

I also want you to know that Pro Guide Direct helps support me by giving back a percentage of every sale to my business. By purchasing products through Pro Guide Direct you are helping support my guide service, so that I can continue to guide you, your friends and family, and keeping the dream alive. Thank you for your support!

If you have any questions please let me know baiocchistroutfitters@yahoo.com. I look forward to sharing some quality time with you on the water!

Jon Baiocchi.

No comments:

Total Pageviews