Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Friday, September 7, 2012

Korkers Customer Service


I love my Korkers boots, they have exceeded my expectations when it comes to durability and being user friendly. Here in Northern California we have polished granite boulders that line our freestone rivers. I have been wearing the studded soles but they are very slippery on the "dry" granite, and it does not matter what brand of studded soles - they all slip. Once in the water they preform well but it's the boulder hopping that has had me land in ways I'd rather not say. I called Korkers this morning and relayed the information and within minutes I had replacement soles of just "all felt" being processed for delivery ready to ship. That's what a stand up company does when it comes to superior customer service, and why I wear and promote the Korkers Brand.  http://www.korkers.com/

No comments:

Total Pageviews