Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Friday, July 26, 2013

VestPac Smart Phone Waterproof Case Review


I've been shopping around for quite some time on a reliable and secure waterproof case for my Motorola Droid Maxx and VestPac has stepped it up and delivered. This case is simple with two closures and a back up roll closure as well. VestPac offers other models that have ear bud connectors for your favorite beats. Check out this short video of the case in action describing all the features.



At $19.95 it's an affordable piece of insurance for your valuable electronics, and it's %100 guaranteed. The specs are;  

  • IPX8 rated 100% waterproof.
  • Puncture, tear, and scratch resistant.
  • Made to withstand extreme heat and cold.
  • Compatible with most smartphones (including all iPhones).

My VestPac case has worked great so far in all adverse conditions, if anyone can test a product and take it to its limit it's me! On larger phones like my Droid it is a tight fit and it slides in easier if you take your rubber case off. I'm really tough on gear because I roam "where the wild things are", If it fails you'll here about here. So far so good.


No comments:

Total Pageviews