Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lake Davis / Frenchman's Res. Presentation 12/11


On December 11th I will be featuring my Lake Davis and Frenchman's Reservoir power point presentation at the Russian River Fly Fishers general meeting. I'll walk you around on my virtual tour and explain access areas, entomology, gear requirements, specialized techniques, tactics, and how the fly angler approaches the different seasons. Vibrant colorful photographs, maps, and diagrams gives the audience clear and useful information for their next trip at Lake Davis and Frenchman's Res.


Insider tips, and current information will also be shared like the new Hexagenia mayfly hatch, and increasing populations of the snails that are making this fishery one of the healthiest still waters in the North state. Attendance is free and visitors are always welcome. For more information go here; Russian River Fly Fishers club meetings

I encourage those fly anglers in the area to come see my presentation if you're seriously interested in learning about these two fine still waters, and the skills need to be successful in fishing them! 



No comments:

Total Pageviews