Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Friday, July 17, 2015

A Brief Break ~ A Little Loafin' Time


It's been nice to be at home the last week, the previous two months I was home a total of 4 days. I've been getting my ducks in a row, updating files, booking more trips, doing house work, yard work, and tinkering in the shop. Simple pleasures for sure. Also taking time to reflect on family and close friends, and wanting to spend more time with them. 



The big news in the last week is that I've been asked to write two books on still waters with Wilderness Adventures Press! This will be a monumental task but I know I can do it. It will be a few years before the books are published, so much research, information, and the all that typing that goes with it. My mind is spinning right now.



Well, It's back to the grind of pumping out more quality trips on the North Fork Yuba, which is still fishing quite well. I do get a little play time like a Giants game in August where I scored the seats I had last time, a few rows back from the dugout in club level. Also, the Tahoe Truckee Fly Fishers annual fund raising bbq featuring guest speaker Ken Hanley on August 8th. This is a must attend, I hope you can make it. For more Information on the bbq, click the TTFF link above.

.....And so it goes.

No comments:

Total Pageviews