Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Monday, November 26, 2018

Lost Coast Outfitters / Mt. Tam Fly Fishers Presentations 11/27/2018


I will be speaking tomorrow at Lost Coast Outfitters from noon until 1 pm, then crossing the Golden Gate Bridge and presenting to Mt. Tam Fly Fishers at 7pm. My "High Water Tactics" program is one of my best and offers superior information for fishing during winter and spring run off. I'll talk about the causes of high water, safety, turbidity and a trout's vision, water to target, tight line nymphing, streamers, fighting big fish, rigging, and flies. Looking forward to seeing you all, I hope you can make it!

Mount Tam Fly Fishers - http://www.mttamflyfishers.org/

Lost Coast Outfitters at 540 Jackson St. San Francisco 415.483.2278 





No comments:

Total Pageviews