Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Presentations For May 2016


My upcoming Powerpoint presentations for the month of May include the first stop at the Stanislaus Fly Fishers on May 10th with an all new and highly detailed program featuring the North Fork Yuba river. In this presentation I break it all down regarding which sections to fish during the season, flies, rigging both wet and dry, entomology, the history of the land, local insider secrets, and so much more. My program starts at 7pm, for more information on where to see this fabulous program click here; Stanislaus Fly Fishers. Great club, good people, and there is no charge to see my presentation.


On The following day of the 11th, I will be at the Russian River Fly Fishers for a double header presentation featuring the Middle Fork Feather River, and the North Fork Yuba River. Access areas will be revealed, including the best time of year to target this watershed. Aquatics, rigging, and so much more will be revealed with mapping, including those special patterns to entice your quarry. For more information and to where to meet me click here; Russian River Fly Fishers. Entry is free as well.  I hope you can make it to one of my presentations, I love to share the wisdom, and mostly to see you excel at your craft! Check me out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice writing

Total Pageviews