Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Eagle Lake Article Featured In Sierra Fisherman


The new Summer issue of Sierra Fisherman magazine features an article on Eagle Lake I wrote. It's a piece that touches the basics of this grand stillwater and to get you, the reader, so pumped on the pond your leaving in the morning!  There is so much more to Eagle Lake than a 1,000 words can say, and in the near future I plan on writing a book on this great treasure.  Besides my article there is a great piece that Frank Pisciotta did on "The Big Truckee River", Lance Gray's "Fly Fishing Is Easier Than You Think", and Bill Forward's "On Trout Vision" plus a slough of other interesting articles.  Sometimes the pen or keyboard I should say, is mightier than the rod.

1 comment:

Dustin's Fly Box said...

How have I never found your blog before?? You have a new follower

Total Pageviews