Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Friday, August 5, 2011

Website Updated!

I've updated my website and added a few special pages that offer even more services to the fly fishing community: http://www.baiocchistroutfitters.com/.  When a person or business treats me right and goes the extra distance I like to share that with other people so they can receive the same benefits as I did.  My web designer Christine Elder http://christineelder.com/ is one of those.  Christine created all of my business marketing materials including my website, logo, business cards, brochure, and car door magnets.  She also walked me through the process of promoting my business through a blog so I could update it on my own, anytime.  Her attention to detail and savvy advice are priceless!  If your're looking to increase sales and exposure for your own business I highly recommend Christine - She takes it to the next level and beyond!  For more information on her services and to contact her please use the link above.

No comments:

Total Pageviews