Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Lake Davis Presentation at Chico Area Fly Fishers 9/11/2014


This coming Thursday I will be in my old 'hood presenting a very informative and enjoyable power point presentation on "Fly Fishing Lake Davis". The audience will gain vast knowledge and a better understanding through virtual images, maps, and diagrams of the lake. I'll cover the history of Lake Davis, access points, how to fish the different seasons, tactics, techniques, entomology, and the most productive flies.

The Chico Area Fly Fishers meeting will be held at the CARD center located at 545 Vallombrosa Ave in Chico, Ca. Social hour will be from 6:30 pm to 7:30, followed by the meeting, and shortly afterwords I will be taking center stage to share my enticing program. Admission is free, and guests are welcome.

CAFF was my very first fly club I ever belonged to way back in 1972, it will be a sort of homecoming for myself and a special one at that. I hope you'll be able to join me, see you there!





No comments:

Total Pageviews