Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Simms Pro Delta Day 2014


I finally got to fish the mighty Delta last Saturday during the Simms Pro Delta Day at the Sugar Barge Resort, where invited industry fly guys and gals got to hang out, fish, eat, and see the new line of the best clothing you can buy. What an awesome day! It started at 7am when I met my host, and delta guru Ben Byng. We fished the Frank's Tract area, throwing 6 inch flies with fast sinking lines. Ben explained the entire scene, and what it takes to be successful on the delta. I was pretty much blown away at just how many anglers and boats were out in force. These bass dudes are really serious!



All of this was made possible by long time Simms rep, John Sherman. Also joining John were six members of the official Simms R&D team. The way John explains all the key features on the clothing is so detailed, he does an outstanding job! Good dude.



Special thanks to my buddy Ken Hanley for MCing the event, and to all those who attended. I will for sure be there next year!

No comments:

Total Pageviews