Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Reno Fly Shop "Northern Sierra" Presentation 2/26/15


On February 26th at 7:00pm I will be presenting my new Powerpoint "Fly Fishing the Northern Sierra" at the Reno Fly Shop. I'll take you on a virtual tour that is part travel log, part techniques & tactics, entomology, flies, and local inside knowledge. You'll see amazing images of the flora and fauna as well. Three waters are featured in this 260 slide presentation, The North Fork Yuba, The Wild & Scenic Middle Fork Feather, and the amazing Lake Davis.



This will be a first in a series of presentations that Reno Fly Shop owner Jim Litchfield and I have planned for 2015. The "Northern Sierra" program is a primer for the upcoming season to get you pumped up, and keep the stoke alive! Future programs will be more technical concentrating on specific waters, with detailed maps showing access points, and more in depth tactics.



There will also be a raffle on Thursday night with some great prizes to be had. This is a free event, and one you don't want to miss! For those that know me, I love to share my knowledge and to see others progress with their skills. It's why I'm here on this big blue marble, to pay it forward, and to enjoy the simple things in life. I hope you can join Jim and I on the 26th, we look forward to hanging out with you, and talking trout.




The Reno Fly Shop



No comments:

Total Pageviews