Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Saturday, March 14, 2015

TTFF Presentation 3/19/2015 ~ Lower Yuba / North Fork Yuba River


This coming Thursday on March 19th I will be presenting my Lower Yuba / North Fork Yuba River PowerPoint at the Tahoe Truckee Fly Fisher's monthly meeting. I will be showcasing over 200 slides of beautiful photography, maps showing access points, and diagrams. You'll learn about the history of the watershed, techniques & tactics, entomology, and the go to flies that match each hatch.


The meeting will be held at the Truckee Rec Center, doors open at 6 pm, followed by the general meeting. After business has been taken care, my stellar program will be center stage that is sure to unlock a few mysteries, and answer the tough questions on the Lower Yuba River, a legendary tail water, and the awesome canyon water of the NFYR. Admission is free, so there is no reason not to be there. I hope to see you all!








No comments:

Total Pageviews