Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Baiocchi's Troutfitters Resources Page


Your typical fly angler is always on the search for any information that will increase their skills, or enlighten their outings on the water. The internet provides so much information that it can overwhelming at times. I created a resource page on my website to help my guests and the general public to better plan for their getaways with the least amount of hassle. As many of you know I love to share the knowledge, so this addition to my site was a no brainer. I've listed everything you wanted to know about the areas, stillwaters, and watersheds I guide on. I've included the very best services you can find. On my resources page you'll find;

  • Fishing license information.
  • Driving conditions.
  • Fishing reports.
  • Stream flow information.
  • Northern Sierra visitors information.
  • Fly fishing shops & supplies.
  • General fly fishing resources.
  • Fly fishing manufacturers that I network with.
  • Fly clubs that I belong to.
  • Weather for the northern Sierra.
  • Mapping of the northern Sierra.
  • USFS Ranger Districts.
I also include watershed specific resources that include, Lake Davis, the Middle Fork Feather River, Frenchman's reservoir, the Tahoe/Truckee area, the North Fork Yuba River, and the Lower Yuba river. Listed under these waters includes;


  • Lodging.
  • Campgrounds
  • Restaurants. 
  • Other recreational activities.
This page is incredibly useful when planning your fly fishing trips, and if you're on the road, it eliminates excessive searching on your phone as I have it all dialed in for you. Click here to view my resources page and start planning your next adventure today; Baiocchi's Troutfitters Resources Page


No comments:

Total Pageviews