Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Baiocchi's Troutfitters Upcoming Events ~ February 2018


February is a very busy month for me, 9 presentations, guide trips, and a whole lot of travel. Sharing my knowledge comes first, it's the legacy my father left me and I wouldn't think twice about it. Check out my speaking schedule below and make sure to click on the orange highlighted links for more info.



Kern River Fly Fishers ~ On the 7th I will in Bakersfield speaking at the KRFF general meeting presenting my technical dry fly program "Mastering the Dry Fly". This is an in depth look at observing and head hunting trout who feed on the surface. Doors open at 7pm, and the meeting is free to the public. For more information click HERE.


Santa Lucia Fly Fishers ~ The next night on the 8th, I travel to San Luis Obispo with another showing of my dry fly program. I'm looking forward to speaking with the SLFF club since I have never done so before. Doors open at 6:30pm at Margie's Diner, and the meeting is free to the public. For more info click HERE.




Grizzly Peak Fly Fishers ~ Round 3 of my mini presentation tour finds me in Kensington speaking in front of the GPFF club on the 14th. Here's a chance to check out my "Mastering the Dry Fly" program if you have not seen it yet. Doors open at 6:30pm, and the meeting is free to the public. For more info click HERE.


Peninsula Fly Fishers ~ Another night, another town, this time in Redwood City at the PFF general meeting on the 15th. One more viewing of my technical dry fly presentation that has been receiving rave reviews from every club - They love it! Doors open at 7:30pm. For more info on the meeting that is free to the public click HERE.


Pleasanton Fly Fishing Show ~ The best fly fishing show on the west coast returns to Pleasanton, Ca on February 23, 24, and 25. I will be speaking all three days with a brand new program entitled "High Water Tactics" that covers everything to be successful when huge flows are encountered. Vivid images, animated slides, and diagrams gives the audience clear and concise details and facts. I will also be working the Truckee Guide Network booth, and Lance Gray and Company's booth. For more info on the show click HERE.  

I hope to see you at one of the following venues mentioned above. Though this month is crazy busy with shows, guide trips, and Skwala stoneflies, I always have time to share my passion and knowledge of fly fishing with all of you. See you on the road...


No comments:

Total Pageviews