Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

I Need Your Help! Truck and Guide Gear Stolen!


I was reluctant to post, but now I know kind of how 70+ of my classmates, close friends, and family feel after the Camp Fire. Last night my truck was stolen from a hotel in Sacramento and all of my personal gear, important papers, and all my guide gear is gone as well. To make make matters worse I have been camping out of my truck since the last week of October when my landlord told me she was selling the house and wanted me to vacate immediately. I have never ever been in this deep of a hole before. CHP came and took a report and from the video surveillance it was done by pros, they were in my truck in 3 seconds and driving away in 15 seconds. I hopeful my truck can be found, but during situations like these I often expect the worst possibilities.


Many friends on social media have stepped up with offers of support to get me back on the water where I belong, to be able to continue sharing fly fishing and guiding. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Gregg Shaw and Ashley Shaw are more than good friends, they are angels who care about those who reach out and give back. The paragraphs below were beautifully written and so very true. When I get my sanity back and am able to stand on my own two feet, I will give back even more and share my knowledge to its greatest extent. I have no choice but to reach out to you all at this time, and I'm truly humbled by your generosity. Thank you for all the support!

See the "Go Fund Me “account and click here;





Help the teacher get back to doing good things like this, The Cliff Frazier Memorial

No comments:

Total Pageviews