Spring Edition

Spring Edition
Spring Edition

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Upcoming May Presentation Schedule ~ 2019


On Tuesday March 7th I will be presenting “High Water Tactics” to my local club, Gold Country Fly Fishers. One of my best programs ever where I cover the source of high water events, safety, a trout’s vision in dirty water, water to target during big flows, Tight Line nymphing, streamer presentations, leader formulas, equipment, and fly patterns. This event is free to nonmembers. The meeting starts with a "Social Hour" from 5:30 to 6:30 with the meeting starting at 6:30 and ending by 9:00 pm. Nevada County Fairgrounds, Ponderosa Building, Gate #2, Grass Valley, CA. I sure hope you can make it. You do not want to miss this program with our current “High Water” conditions.


The next evening on May 8th I will be in Stockton, Ca presenting to Delta Fly Fishers with the same program “High Water Tactics”. John R. Williams School, 2450 Meadow Ave, Stockton, CA, 7 to 9 pm. If your near the area stop on by. This event is free to nonmembers.


The last stop on my mini presentation tour will be at Mt. Tam Fly Fishers May 9th with an all new program “Creekin the Lost Sierra”. I’ll explain the unique geographic area of South Eastern Plumas National Forest, my favorite creeks, blue lining, must have equipment, and fly selection. For those that love small water and solitude, this is the program for you. This event is free to nonmembers. Corte Madera Town Center, Room 201, Upstairs, above the AT&T store – 7pm. Right off 101 at Tamalpais Blvd, Corte Madera.



A week later on May 16th I will be at Orvis of Roseville with an all new presentation on the North Fork Yuba River, one of California's most beautiful watersheds with an ample amount of wild trout. You'll learn about the different sections of the river from top to bottom, flies, presentations, equipment, entomology, and local inside knowledge from legally guiding the NFYR for the last 7 years. I hope to see you at one of these events, and as always I love to share the knowledge of fly fishing.

No comments:

Total Pageviews